« Home | GEEKRIOT 2/18 » | EVERYTHING YOU HATE ABOUT MYSPACE » | ETC » | TACO BELL » | HAHAHAHA » | IT'S TIME » | HAPPY VALENTIMES DAY » | STUPID SNOW » | MORNING » | PODCAST CRAZINESS »

RADIOS

Weeee, Desiree and I have offically started our own PODCAST on talkshoe.com

Now, I wouldn't exactly advise listening to this because it's quite terrible (yet still humoring to us) but I'm going to post the link anyways.. Why not? We had the option of making it private but we don't like to keep secrets, really.

[ listen to our first learning talkshoe podcast ]

Our talkshoe profile is located [ here ]. We'll keep you posted on when we do decide to hold our first real podcast. Be sure to join our mailing list on our website because we will send out a reminder prior.

Secondly, I'm not longer a fan of 105.9 the X (a popular Pittsburgh radio station). Granted, they've been slowly going down hill for as long as I can remember but today they pretty much pushed me over the edge. If I ever turn that station on again, it will be purely accidental.

One of their DJ's who's name I won't mention (just kidding.. it was Grimm) went on a tirade of sexist remarks that I need not get into. I proceeded to call in and his closing remark to me was something to the effect of "..and this is why men should make decisions and not woman."

Wow.. Just wow. .

Labels: , , , ,

You actually listen to terrestrial based radio? That's not very iJustine of you. You're making the baby internets cry.

I haven't turned on my "radio" in 2 years since I found podcasts.

i used to have a show on talkshoe but the site is kinda buggy. I loved the checks i used to get from them

this is why i have satellite radio!

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com