« Home | IT'S TIME » | HAPPY VALENTIMES DAY » | STUPID SNOW » | MORNING » | PODCAST CRAZINESS » | I DYED MY HAIR » | PYTHON » | SNAKES ON A NECK » | FISHING TIME » | GUTTING FISH »

HAHAHAHA

I did manage to move all my posts over to Wordpress. I started working on a new theme for it but soon was sidetracked and I couldn't stand to look at that standard blue theme any longer. So, I quickly switched back to this one for the time being. The worst part is over though.

A few random thoughts before I head to bed:

- GeekRiot blog will be found at geekriot.tv
- I'll be in LA the 22-24. If I don't return home, blame the snow.
- Add groovr to your MySpace Page
- Add the Mommy Pack My Lunch comedy page to your MySpace

The end.

..and yes, there are times I have more meta data than actual content. Sorry.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

www.flickr.com