« Home | I DYED MY HAIR » | PYTHON » | SNAKES ON A NECK » | FISHING TIME » | GUTTING FISH » | ANNA » | RIGHT NEAR THE BEACH » | LAST MOMENTS ON EARTH » | GEEKRIOT 2/4 » | SPACE TIME »

PODCAST CRAZINESS

Tonight I invaded (sorry!) The Last Shot Podcast on Talkshoe, a SportsTalk show held every Monday. Tony, who is one of the hosts, made me a great liner that I linked in one of my previous entries. Well, little did I know that I mistyped the link and it didn't work. So, here's the intro he created for me.. it's pretty funny. Thanks again!

[ listen to intro here ]




GeekRiot 2/11/07

[ listen here ]


Ah, this episode of GeekRiot was pretty entertaining. I typically listen to net@nite prior to GR, but for some reason the internet decided to bail on me just as it began. I figured I'd take a quick nap before GeekRiot but I ended up sleeping way into the beginning of the show. So, feel free to listen as they stone me to death for being late. Surprisingly, we did manage to talk a little technology!



Oh, and why are we not friends on Groovr yet?

Labels: , , ,

Thank you Justine for joining our show and another shout out on your website! We're truly appreciative. Grab Desiree and keep those videos coming!! Wishing you the best.

~Tony - The Last Shot Podcast

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com