« Home | REVVER LOVES SNOW » | CREATIVE MARATHON » | RADIOS » | GEEKRIOT 2/18 » | EVERYTHING YOU HATE ABOUT MYSPACE » | ETC » | TACO BELL » | HAHAHAHA » | IT'S TIME » | HAPPY VALENTIMES DAY »

GROOVIN' LA

Picture 8.png

I'm going to LA to meet groovr. I'd suggest you join if you're not already a member. I'll be updating via shouts and photos on groovr ONLY!

Labels: , , ,

I'm going to be in LA from sat morning 'till sun afternoon. Any chance of overlap?

Never heard of them. I like the widget idea. Kinda like Twitter but so much more it would seem. I'll have to check it out as well as check you out. I saw one of your videos on Revver and have been back searching ever since. See ya around the net.

I use Twitter. I'll have to check this one out, too. I can't imagine having yet another web service to keep up w/ tho! :)

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com