« Home | LAST MOMENTS ON EARTH » | GEEKRIOT 2/4 » | SPACE TIME » | CHARLOTTE, NC WIFI » | I GOT THE POWER » | FLORIDA » | NEW CLOTHES » | I HATE YOU » | BLOGGER.. GRR! » | LUNCH »

RIGHT NEAR THE BEACH



[ beach flickr photos here ]

IMG_0068.jpgIMG_0087.jpgIMG_0018.jpgIMG_0033.jpgIMG_0076.jpgIMG_0080.jpgIMG_0048.jpg

Ahh, today was just awesome! I'm officially learning to surf!!! If you can't tell, I'm very advanced and soon I'll be ready for my first competition.

We spent most of the day at the beach today and had plans to create a new video, but opted to just enjoy the beach instead. Although, we did film a video for Rex (the Yahoo Talent Show winner) telling him how much we miss him. He's awesome.

On that note, we're also going to be visiting the Renzhe Parkour ninjas this weekend (they're from Florida)! They are such an awesome group of guys. I can't wait to see them again.

Lastly, Desiree and I called into Bill Alexander's podcast tonight. I'm really not even going to bother typing out the details because you'll just have to listen to the craziness. I'll be posting it tomorrow. Tony from thelastshotpodcast.com created an AMAZING one liner intro for me [ listen here ]

Labels: , , , , , ,

I just love that Bill Alexander. He is just so much fun to listen to. ~Bill's Wife

This is great info to know.

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com